Half Acre in Valencia, NM Only $98 or Same as Cash $444 Down/Month!
0.50 Acre - Los Lunas, New Mexico 87031
Half Acre in Valencia, NM Only $98 or $444 Down/Mo. (90 Day Same as Cash)
Looking for a quiet and secluded place to get away or build your very own retirement home? Picture yourself living on this adjoined four half-acre property in the beautiful community of Rio del Oro, Valencia County, NM!
Like a nap or a good night’s sleep, serenity can restore energy and give a sense of renewal. It is a relaxing escape with an atmosphere without being too far from the convenience of the city. If you love adventure, Valencia County has a lot of activities to offer. Just minutes away from Los Lunas, Belen, and Albuquerque. You can simply enjoy being at peace, explore the beauty of nature and at the same time have access to everything you’d need.
There are good schools, shopping centers, churches, gas stations, grocery stores, museums, and parks near the property. Indeed, this HALF-ACRE lot is a gem!
Contact us today for more info on this property or click the blue buy-now button to own this property!
Regional Attributes You Should Consider:
Whitfield Wildlife Conservation Area – 10 min (5.9 miles)
Tome Hill Park – 12 min (7.6 miles)
Harvey House Museum – 13 min (7.1 miles)
Los Lunas Museum of Heritage & Arts – 24 min (14.3 miles)
Turquoise Museum – 44 min (33.2 miles)
Hidden Mountain – 45 min (35.2 miles)
Musical Highway – 57 min (47.2 miles)
Payment Options that Offer Flexibility:
Option 1: $1,779 Cash Discount
90 Day Same as Cash: $444.75 down, $444.75/month for 3 ($1,779 total)
Option 2: $98 down and $98/mo for 32 at 0% ($3,234)
Document Preparation Fee: $149
Give yourself the Nunn Land Sales Advantage
The industry standard for a non-refundable Document Preparation Fees range from $399.00 and greater, but we’re not like other land investors! We keep our Document Preparation Fees to a minimum! Shopping with us gives you instant savings! Most real estate transactions depend on a credit score from the buyer, but again, we’re not like other land investors! We believe a credit score is not a reflection of a person, but just what a person has been through.
How Does it Work?
Purchasing real estate should not be complicated! Here are the two methods to purchase this property:
• To purchase a property for cash, you will receive an instant receipt once we receive the payment in full and the document prep fee. From there, we request the closing documents.
• You will receive a contract to electronically sign. Usually in a few hours, but always less than 24 hours.
• Once you approve the documents, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
• Everyone is approved. There are no credit checks or no background checks.
• Most of our customers use this option. To purchase a property, you complete the down payment and document prep fee.
• You will receive an instant receipt. From there, we request the closing documents.
• Next, you will receive a contract to electronically sign. You will also receive a payment portal where you can log in, make monthly payments, check your balance, and schedule/make one-time payments if you desire.
• Once we receive the payment in full, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
APN: 1012031394052100090, 1012031394052100160
State: New Mexico
Zip Code: 87031
GPS Coordinates: 34.6941, -106.6792, 34.6953, -106.6815
Legal: SUBD: RIO DEL ORO LOT: 9 BLOCK: 65 UNIT: 11 .25 AC, SUBD: RIO DEL ORO LOT: 16 BLOCK: 65 UNIT: 11 .25 AC
Zoning: Planned Development (PD)
Annual Taxes: $19.16
Deed Conveyance: SW
Most pictures are of nearby properties or Google Streetview. We are based in NC and have not been to the property.
- Lot Size : 0.50 Acre