90-Day Same as Cash: $12,125 down/month! Wooded 1.99 Acres in Monroe,
1.99 Acre - Rutland, Pennsylvania 16914
Fantastic Serenity! Wooded 1.99 Acres in Vermont, Monroe, PA! Zero Financing Available!
This great 1.99-acre parcel boasts a convenient location that sits right off the adjacent lot of 405 Frisbie Hill Rd, Castleton City, Vermont, Monroe, PA. Located very close and accessible to Castleton University and a short drive to the nearby city of Rutland. A great place for retirement or an ideal weekend getaway home to escape from the hustle and bustle city.
This is an endless and exciting opportunity to have your own beautiful place to go to in the heart of Vermont’s most famous ski country and known for its natural beauty. Only minutes away from Lake Bomoseen & Lake St. Catherine, the major highway of Route 4, and just 15 minutes to Amtrack and CapeAir. Private yet close to town for any conveniences you may need.
Don’t miss this opportunity. Contact us today or click the blue buy-now button on our website to checkout!
Regional Attributes You Should Consider:
Castleton Historical Society – 19 min, 1 mile
Castleton Pavilion – 32 min, 1.7 miles
Blueberry Hill Wildlife Management Area – 5 min, 2.1 miles
Trekonderoga – 2 hr, 7 mile
Payment Options that Offer Flexibility:
Option 1: $48,499.00 Cash Price ($1,000 Non Refundable Deposit)
90-Day Same as Cash: $12,124.75 down, $12,124.75/month for 3 ($48,499.00 total)
Option 2: $1,000 deposit – $11,249 due in 7 days – $12,249 down, $795.85/mo for 60 at 0% ($60,000 total)
Document Preparation Fee: $149
Give yourself the Nunn Land Sales Advantage
The industry standard for a non-refundable Document Preparation Fees range from $399.00 and greater, but we’re not like other land investors! We keep our Document Preparation Fees to a minimum! Shopping with us gives you instant savings! Most real estate transactions depend on a credit score from the buyer, but again, we’re not like other land investors! We believe a credit score is not a reflection of a person, but just what a person has been through.
How Does it Work?
Purchasing real estate should not be complicated! Here are the two methods to purchase this property:
• To purchase a property for cash, you will receive an instant receipt once we receive the payment in full and the document prep fee. From there, we request the closing documents.
• You will receive a contract to electronically sign. Usually in a few hours, but always less than 24 hours.
• Once you approve the documents, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
• Everyone is approved. There are no credit checks or no background checks.
• Most of our customers use this option. To purchase a property, you complete the down payment and document prep fee.
• You will receive an instant receipt. From there, we request the closing documents.
• Next, you will receive a contract to electronically sign. You will also receive a payment portal where you can log in, make monthly payments, check your balance, and schedule/make one-time payments if you desire.
• Once we receive the payment in full, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
Zip Code: 5735
GPS Coordinates: 43.6224, -73.1664
Legal: VACANT LOT 1.99 ACRES; FRISBIE HILL RD
Annual Taxes: 156.03
Deed Conveyance: SW
Most pictures are of nearby properties or Google Streetview. We are based in NC and have not been to the property.
- Lot Size : 1.99 Acre