Incredible Coastal Lifestyle on this 1.03 1.03-acre lot in Lincoln Cit
1.03 Acre - Lincoln City, Oregon 97367
Incredible Coastal Lifestyle on this 1.03 1.03-acre lot in Lincoln City, OR!
This property is an excellent choice for either a primary residence or a vacation home. You’ll never run out of new experiences to try with so much to see and do in the area. Enjoy the breathtaking beauty of the Oregon Coast with this stunning 1.03-acre property on NE Reef Ave in Lincoln City, OR. This lot is located just a stone’s throw from the Pacific Ocean and it offers an incredible place to build your dream home in one of the most picturesque areas on the West Coast.
It boasts a slight slope terrain that offers endless possibilities for designing and building your dream home with the majestic views of the Pacific Ocean on one side and the gorgeous mountains on the other. Just minutes from Lincoln City’s attractive shops, restaurants, and entertainment options you’ll have all you need to live the ideal coastal lifestyle.
Contact us today for more info or click the blue buy-now button on our website to checkout!
Regional Attributes You Should Consider:
Chinook Winds Casino Resort – 5 min (1.9 miles) D River State Recreation Site – 4 min (1.3 miles) Lincoln City Outlets – 6 min (2.2 miles) Roads End State Recreation Site – 7 min (2.6 miles) Lincoln City Glass Center – 10 min (4.5 miles) Devil’s Lake State Recreation Area – 4 min (1.1 miles)
Little Antique Mall – 3 min (1.0 mile) Canyon Drive Park – 5 min (2.0 miles)
Payment Options that Offer Flexibility:
$192,215.00 Cash Price ($1,000 Non Refundable Deposit)
$1,000 deposit $48,999 due in 7 days – $49,999 down, $1,583.33/mo. for 120 at 0% (239,999 total)
Document Preparation Fee: $149
Give yourself the Nunn Land Sales Advantage
The industry standard for a non-refundable Document Preparation Fees range from $399.00 and greater, but we’re not like other land investors! We keep our Document Preparation Fees to a minimum! Shopping with us gives you instant savings! Most real estate transactions depend on a credit score from the buyer, but again, we’re not like other land investors! We believe a credit score is not a reflection of a person, but just what a person has been through.
How Does it Work?
Purchasing real estate should not be complicated! Here are the two methods to purchase this property:
• To purchase a property for cash, you will receive an instant receipt once we receive the payment in full and the document prep fee. From there, we request the closing documents.
• You will receive a contract to electronically sign. Usually in a few hours, but always less than 24 hours.
• Once you approve the documents, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
• Everyone is approved. There are no credit checks or no background checks.
• Most of our customers use this option. To purchase a property, you complete the down payment and document prep fee.
• You will receive an instant receipt. From there, we request the closing documents.
• Next, you will receive a contract to electronically sign. You will also receive a payment portal where you can log in, make monthly payments, check your balance, and schedule/make one-time payments if you desire.
• Once we receive the payment in full, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
Zip Code: 97367
GPS Coordinates: 44.9789, -124.0037
Legal: TWNSHP 07, RNG 11, ACRES 1.03, MF424-1216
Zoning Summary: Detached Single-family dwelling, Mobile Homes, Modular and Manufactured Housing
Annual Taxes: 253.52
Deed Conveyance: SW
Most pictures are of nearby properties or Google Streetview. We are based in NC and have not been to the property.
- Lot Size : 1.03 Acre