Save $300 - Quarter Acre in Valencia, NM! Owner Financing Available!
0.25 Acre - Los Lunas, New Mexico 87031
Quarter Acre in Valencia, NM for as Little as $49 Down/Month!
This Quarter-Acre lot in Los Lunas, Valencia County is calling your name! It is remote enough that you’ll feel like you’ve escaped the hustle and bustle of the big city but close enough to enjoy its conveniences.
As time passes by, land value around Los Lunas will likely skyrocket. It is a growing town with charm and big possibilities. Besides the new campus, another alluring institution in the area is the University of New Mexico – Valencia Campus and Facebook Data Center. It has great access to everything you’d need including Wal-Mart, Senior Center, schools, shopping centers, churches, gas stations, grocery stores, parks, and more.
Contact us today for more info or click the blue buy-now button on our website to checkout!
Regional Attributes You Should Consider:
Las Marravillas Nature Trail – 22 min (12.2 miles)
Tome Hill Park – 24 min (14.5 miles)
Welcome Park – 36 min (22.1 miles)
Rosedale Park – 38 min (22.3 miles)
Eagle Park – 39 min (22.8 miles)
Whitfield Wildlife Conservation Area – 31 min (20.1 miles)
Los Lunas Museum of Heritage & Arts – 35 min (20.8 miles)
Harvey House Museum – 35 min (21.3 miles)
El Cerro de Los Lunas Preserve – 50 min (28.8 miles)
Turquoise Museum – 56 min (40.0 miles)
Payment Options that Offer Flexibility:
Option 1: $899.00 Cash Discount
Option 2: $49 down, $49/month for 32 ($1,617 at 0%)
Document Preparation Fee: $149
Give yourself the Nunn Land Sales Advantage
The industry standard for a non-refundable Document Preparation Fees range from $399.00 and greater, but we’re not like other land investors! We keep our Document Preparation Fees to a minimum! Shopping with us gives you instant savings! Most real estate transactions depend on a credit score from the buyer, but again, we’re not like other land investors! We believe a credit score is not a reflection of a person, but just what a person has been through.
How Does it Work?
Purchasing real estate should not be complicated! Here are the two methods to purchase this property:
• To purchase a property for cash, you will receive an instant receipt once we receive the payment in full and the document prep fee. From there, we request the closing documents.
• You will receive a contract to electronically sign. Usually in a few hours, but always less than 24 hours.
• Once you approve the documents, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
• Everyone is approved. There are no credit checks or no background checks.
• Most of our customers use this option. To purchase a property, you complete the down payment and document prep fee.
• You will receive an instant receipt. From there, we request the closing documents.
• Next, you will receive a contract to electronically sign. You will also receive a payment portal where you can log in, make monthly payments, check your balance, and schedule/make one-time payments if you desire.
• Once we receive the payment in full, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
State: New Mexico
Zip Code: 87031
Coordinates: 34.7287, -106.4947
Legal: SUBD: RIO DEL ORO LOT: 17 BLOCK: 12 UNIT: 36 .25 AC
Zoning: Planned Development (PD)
Annual Taxes: $5
Deed Conveyance: SW
Most pictures are of nearby properties or Google Street view. We are based in NC and have not been to the property.
- Lot Size : 0.25 Acre