105k Huge Savings! Immaculate 80 Acres in DeRidder, LA!
80 Acre - DeRidder, Louisiana 70634
105k Huge Savings – Perfectly Priced and Positioned! Immaculate 80 Acres in DeRidder, LA!
Ready to invest or move in? You don’t want to miss this! Fulfill your dreams on this immaculate 80 acres in Deridder, Beauregard Parish County, LA! This huge parcel offers a remarkable experience and endless possibilities for investment or future development. The possibilities are boundless for investors, developers, or landowners.
Owning land with great location, friendly zoning, and no restrictions feature is a rare find!
This property provides a blank canvas for your dreams. Located in a serene, wooded, and picturesque area. An ideal lot whether building your beautiful home, establishing an agricultural venture, or utilizing the land for timber purposes.
Explore miles of scenic trails, indulge in outdoor activities, and immerse yourself in nature’s splendor. Easy access to essential amenities, including shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
Contact us today to unlock the possibilities or click the blue buy-now button on our website to own this property!
Regional Attributes You Should Consider:
* Gothic Jail – 11 min (6.5 miles)
* War Memorial Civic Center – 11 min (6.9 miles)
* Beauregard Museum – 11 min (6.4 miles)
* First USO War Room Museum – 11 min (6.9 miles)
* Cecil’s Cajun Kitchen – 10 min (6.4 miles)
* McConathy Farmers Market – 9 min (6.2 miles)
* West Park Pool – 13 min (7.4 miles)
* Beauregard Country Club – 15 min (8.9 miles)
* Lois Loftin Doll Museum – 11 min (6.6 miles)
Payment Options that Offer Flexibility:
$259,499 Cash Discount
Document Preparation Fee: $149
Give yourself the Nunn Land Sales Advantage
The industry standard for a non-refundable Document Preparation Fees range from $399.00 and greater, but we’re not like other land investors! We keep our Document Preparation Fees to a minimum! Shopping with us gives you instant savings! Most real estate transactions depend on a credit score from the buyer, but again, we’re not like other land investors! We believe a credit score is not a reflection of a person, but just what a person has been through.
How Does it Work?
Purchasing real estate should not be complicated! Here are the two methods to purchase this property:
• To purchase a property for cash, you will receive an instant receipt once we receive the payment in full and the document prep fee. From there, we request the closing documents.
• You will receive a contract to electronically sign. Usually in a few hours, but always less than 24 hours.
• Once you approve the documents, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
• Everyone is approved. There are no credit checks or no background checks.
• Most of our customers use this option. To purchase a property, you complete the down payment and document prep fee.
• You will receive an instant receipt. From there, we request the closing documents.
• Next, you will receive a contract to electronically sign. You will also receive a payment portal where you can log in, make monthly payments, check your balance, and schedule/make one-time payments if you desire.
• Once we receive the payment in full, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
County: Beauregard Parish
Zip Code: 70634
GPS Coordinates: 30.797500, -93.219000
Legal: THE SE/4 OF SE/4 OF SECTION 18, TOWNSHIP 3 SOUTH, RANGE 8 WEST. AND THE NE/4 OF NE/4 OF SECTION 19, TOWNSHIP 3 SOUTH, RANGE 8 WEST.
Zoning: Agri Use/Vacant
Annual Taxes: $345.08
Deed Conveyance: SW
Most pictures are of nearby properties or Google Streetview. We are based in NC and have not been to the property.
- Lot Size : 80 Acre