Beautiful Residential 1.13 Acres in Elko, Nevada for Only $199 Down
1.13 Acre - 19th St, Nevada 89801
Beautiful Residential 1.13 Acres in Elko, Nevada for Only $199 Down – No Credit Check!
This beautiful 1.13-acre lot sits right off the incredible road 19th Street, Meadow Valley Ranchos 8 Subdivision in Elko County. It can be a retirement home or a weekend getaway property to escape from the hustle and bustle city.
Elko is referred to as a small township in marvelous isolation! Private yet close to town for any conveniences you may need. It has great mountain views and is perfect for investment, especially in the growing state of Nevada.
Only minutes away from Spring Creek, Elko, and River Ranch and a few miles away from The Nevada Northeastern Regional Hospital and Elko Regional Airport.
Contact us today or click the blue buy-now button on our website to checkout!
Regional Attributes You Should Consider:
Northeastern Nevada Museum-19 min(16.1 miles)
Lamoille Canyon Scenic Byway-1 hr 8 min(47.1 miles)
California Trail Interpretive Center-28 min(27.0 miles)
Kingdom of Kushti-11 min(2.9 miles)
Angel Park-22 min(18.6 miles)
Payment Options that Offer Flexibility:
Option 1: $3,499 One-Time Payment
Option 2: $199 down, $99/mo for 60 ($6139 at 0%)
Document Preparation Fee: $149
Give yourself the Nunn Land Sales Advantage
The industry standard for a non-refundable Document Preparation Fees range from $399.00 and greater, but we’re not like other land investors! We keep our Document Preparation Fees to a minimum! Shopping with us gives you instant savings! Most real estate transactions depend on a credit score from the buyer, but again, we’re not like other land investors! We believe a credit score is not a reflection of a person, but just what a person has been through.
How Does it Work?
Purchasing real estate should not be complicated! Here are the two methods to purchase this property:
• To purchase a property for cash, you will receive an instant receipt once we receive the payment in full and the document prep fee. From there, we request the closing documents.
• You will receive a contract to electronically sign. Usually in a few hours, but always less than 24 hours.
• Once you approve the documents, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
• Everyone is approved. There are no credit checks or no background checks.
• Most of our customers use this option. To purchase a property, you complete the down payment and document prep fee.
• You will receive an instant receipt. From there, we request the closing documents.
• Next, you will receive a contract to electronically sign. You will also receive a payment portal where you can log in, make monthly payments, check your balance, and schedule/make one-time payments if you desire.
• Once we receive the payment in full, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
Acre: 1.13 Acres
Zip Code: 89801
Coordinates: 41.0041, -115.5757, 41.0041, -115.5751
Legal: LOT:12 BLK:22 UNIT:8 SUBD:MEADOW VALLEY RANCHOS 8 SEC/TWN/RNG/MER:SEC 17 TWN 36N RNG 57E MEADOW VALLEY RANCHOS UNIT NO 8 FILE 25469,LOCATED IN THE NE4SW4 OF,MDB&M
Zoning: AR (Agricultural Residential)
Annual Taxes: 19.28
Deed Conveyance: SW
Most pictures are of nearby properties or Google Street view. We are based in NC and have not been to the property.