Cheap Land – 5.50 Acres in Costilla County, CO!! Zero Financing!
5.50 Acre - Blanca, Colorado 81123
Cheap Land – 5.50 Acres in Costilla County, CO!! Zero Financing, No Credit Check!
Isn’t it an overwhelming sense of freedom to have some room to spread out?
Imagine waking up, surrounded by desert beauty and breathtaking mountain views with zero societal pressure to worry about the daily tiresome things which rule most others.
This affordable 5.50-acre lot is ideal for your dream home or a retiring paradise. Located in Blanca, Costilla County, Colorado. There are several quality homes in the immediate area. The property is flat with dirt road access.
The town of Blanca has a lot of outdoor activities to offer. It is close enough to pop in for a bite at the local diner. Smith Reservoir is only 14 mins away, Zapata Falls Great Sand Dunes are only a few miles away. Alamosa City is 20 miles away and 25 miles away from San Luis and Fort Garland Museum & Cultural Center.
Contact us today or click the blue buy-now button on our website to checkout!
Regional Attributes You Should Consider:
Fort Garland Museum & Cultural Center – 24 min · (27.3 miles)
Galactic Getaway – 27 min · (30.4 miles)
Scenic spot – 27 min · (33.8 miles)
San Luis Valley Museum | Alamosa – 37 min · (47.3 miles)
Zapata Falls – 46 min · (47.1 miles)
Cano’s Castle – 48 min · (64.5 miles)
Payment Options that Offer Flexibility:
Option 1: $4,999 ($500 Non Refundable Deposit – Balance due in 7 days)
Option 2: $199 Down, $162.50/mo for 48 at 0% ($7,999)
Document Preparation Fee: $149
Give yourself the Nunn Land Sales Advantage
The industry standard for a non-refundable Document Preparation Fees range from $399.00 and greater, but we’re not like other land investors! We keep our Document Preparation Fees to a minimum! Shopping with us gives you instant savings! Most real estate transactions depend on a credit score from the buyer, but again, we’re not like other land investors! We believe a credit score is not a reflection of a person, but just what a person has been through.
How Does it Work?
Purchasing real estate should not be complicated! Here are the two methods to purchase this property:
• To purchase a property for cash, you will receive an instant receipt once we receive the payment in full and the document prep fee. From there, we request the closing documents.
• You will receive a contract to electronically sign. Usually in a few hours, but always less than 24 hours.
• Once you approve the documents, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
• Everyone is approved. There are no credit checks or no background checks.
• Most of our customers use this option. To purchase a property, you complete the down payment and document prep fee.
• You will receive an instant receipt. From there, we request the closing documents.
• Next, you will receive a contract to electronically sign. You will also receive a payment portal where you can log in, make monthly payments, check your balance, and schedule/make one-time payments if you desire.
• Once we receive the payment in full, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
Zip Code: 81123
Legal: S.L.V.R. UNIT 23 BLK 46 LOT 2
Zoning Summary: Home (600 sq ft or larger)
RVs allowed, Mobile Home & Manufactured Home (1976 and newer)
Camping (14 days every 3 months) but no tent camping allowed
Annual Taxes: $74
Deed Conveyance: SW
Most pictures are of nearby properties or Google Streetview. We are based in NC and have not been to the property.