Residential Lot or Farmland in Concho, AZ! Only $99 Down/Month
1 Acre - Concho, Arizona 85924
Residential Lot or Farmland in Concho, AZ! Only $99 Down/Month – No Credit Check!
This amazing 1-acre lot in Concho, Apache County has plenty to offer! Located within a few miles of several mountains and canyons. It is flat, buildable, and with amazing mountain views. It can be your farmland or your next getaway destination. Nearby golf courses offer relaxation for retirement!
Concho was the original site for the state capital, due to its prosperous farming. Have fun and enjoy the perks of off-grid adventures. Enjoy camping and park your RV all year round on the property. There are no restrictions for camping. Mobile homes 15 years or newer are allowed.
Explore nearby attractions like Petrified Forest National Park and Hidden Cove Golf Course. There are grocery stores nearby to take care of your daily needs including parks, museums, good restaurants, and more. Only 35 minutes away from Concho and St. Johns. Holbrook is 62 miles away and St John is 29 miles away from the property.
Contact us now for more info or click the blue buy-now button to checkout!
Regional Attributes You Should Consider:
Show Low Plaza -48 min (31.4 miles)
Bison Golf Club -54 min (33.3 miles)
Arizona State Park – 57 min (34.4 miles)
White Mountain Family Fun Park – 57 min (36.9 miles)
Family Dollar 1 hr 1 min (39.8 miles)
Payment Options that Offer Flexibility:
Option 1: $2,799 One Time Payment
Option 2: $99 down, $99/mo for 50 ($5,049 at 0%)
Document Preparation Fee: $149
Give yourself the Nunn Land Sales Advantage
The industry standard for a non-refundable Document Preparation Fees range from $399.00 and greater, but we’re not like other land investors! We keep our Document Preparation Fees to a minimum! Shopping with us gives you instant savings! Most real estate transactions depend on a credit score from the buyer, but again, we’re not like other land investors! We believe a credit score is not a reflection of a person, but just what a person has been through.
How Does it Work?
Purchasing real estate should not be complicated! Here are the two methods to purchase this property:
• To purchase a property for cash, you will receive an instant receipt once we receive the payment in full and the document prep fee. From there, we request the closing documents.
• You will receive a contract to electronically sign. Usually in a few hours, but always less than 24 hours.
• Once you approve the documents, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
• Everyone is approved. There are no credit checks or no background checks.
• Most of our customers use this option. To purchase a property, you complete the down payment and document prep fee.
• You will receive an instant receipt. From there, we request the closing documents.
• Next, you will receive a contract to electronically sign. You will also receive a payment portal where you can log in, make monthly payments, check your balance, and schedule/make one-time payments if you desire.
• Once we receive the payment in full, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
Zip Code: 85924
GPS Corners: 34.36420, -109.58791, 34.36421, -109.58740, 34.36509, -109.58742
Legal: SUBDIVISION: CONCHO LAKELAND UNIT 5 LOT: 1175
Zoning: AGRICULTURAL GENERAL
Annual Taxes: $7.12 (2020)
Deed Conveyance: SW
Most pictures are of nearby properties or Google Streetview. We are based in NC and have not been to the property.
- Lot Size : 1 Acre