Only $39 Down/Month - 0.25 Acre in Valencia, NM! $300 Savings!!
0.25 Acre - Los Lunas, New Mexico 87031
Only $39 Down/Month – 0.25 Acre in Valencia, NM! $300 Savings!!
Looking for a place to go to where you can enjoy and relax, or wishing for an investment opportunity that has a low entry cost today but higher existing margins in the future?
Look no further! An ideal opportunity awaits you on a quarter-acre lot in the New Mexico state property! This incredible lot in Los Lunas, Valencia County is in a quiet desert setting with tranquility. Enjoy being away from screaming sirens or noise.
Only 21 min away from Tierra Del Sol Country Club and Golf Course, 55 min away from Mountainair, and 26 min away from Eagle Park.
Contact us today for more info or click the blue buy-now button on our website to own this property!
Regional Attributes You Should Consider:
Las Marravillas Nature Trail – 8 min (4.0 miles)
Tome Hill Park – 10 min (6.0 miles)
Whitfield Wildlife Conservation Area – 16 min (11.9 miles)
Riverside Park – 20 min (11.6 miles)
Harvey House Museum – 20 min (13.1 miles)
Los Lunas Parks & Recreation – 24 min (13.5 miles)
Payment Options that Offer Flexibility:
Option 1: $899.00 One Time Payment
Option 2: $39/down, $39/mo for 43 (1,716 at 0%)
Document Preparation Fee: $149
Give yourself the Nunn Land Sales Advantage
The industry standard for a non-refundable Document Preparation Fees range from $399.00 and greater, but we’re not like other land investors! We keep our Document Preparation Fees to a minimum! Shopping with us gives you instant savings! Most real estate transactions depend on a credit score from the buyer, but again, we’re not like other land investors! We believe a credit score is not a reflection of a person, but just what a person has been through.
How Does it Work?
Purchasing real estate should not be complicated! Here are the two methods to purchase this property:
• To purchase a property for cash, you will receive an instant receipt once we receive the payment in full and the document prep fee. From there, we request the closing documents.
• You will receive a contract to electronically sign. Usually in a few hours, but always less than 24 hours.
• Once you approve the documents, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
• Everyone is approved. There are no credit checks or no background checks.
• Most of our customers use this option. To purchase a property, you complete the down payment and document prep fee.
• You will receive an instant receipt. From there, we request the closing documents.
• Next, you will receive a contract to electronically sign. You will also receive a payment portal where you can log in, make monthly payments, check your balance, and schedule/make one-time payments if you desire.
• Once we receive the payment in full, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
State: New Mexico
Zip Code: 87031
34.730691, -106.614219, 34.730688, -106.614178
34.730696, -106.614127, 34.730719, -106.614085
Legal: Subd: RIO DEL ORO Lot: 27 Block: 3 Unit: 43 .25 AC +/-
Zoning: Planned Development (PD)
Zoning Summary: Single-family dwelling, Camping is allowed. RVs are allowed but cannot be lived in.
Annual Taxes: $10.22 (2021)
Deed Conveyance: SW
Most pictures are of nearby properties or Google Street view. We are based in NC and have not been to the property.