Price Drop - $400 Savings! 0.25 Acre for Only $29 Down/Month in Valenc
0.25 Acre - Los Lunas, New Mexico 1-017-032-503-224-00
Price Drop – $400 Savings! 0.25 Acre for Only $29 Down/Month in Valencia, NM!
Have you ever wanted to take some time off and be away from the noise and chaos of the big city? This Quarter-Acre lot in Los Lunas, Valencia County is for you! You can enjoy camping with the whole family or build a beautiful home for your off-grid independence. It is remote enough that you’ll feel like you’ve escaped the hustle and bustle of the big city but close enough to enjoy its conveniences.
Los Lunas is a growing town with big possibilities. As time passes by, land value around Los Lunas will likely skyrocket. It has great access to everything you’d need including Walmart, Senior Centers, schools, shopping centers, churches, gas stations, grocery stores, parks, and more.
Indeed, this property is a gem!
Contact us today for more info or click the blue buy-now button on our website to checkout!
Regional Attributes You Should Consider:
Tome Hill Park – 24 min (13.2 miles)
Whitfield Wildlife Conservation Area – 32 min (20.4 miles)
Turquoise Museum – 55 min (38.8 miles)
Hidden Mountain – 1 hr 3 min (37.9 miles)
#AbqTours – History & GHOST Tours of Old Town – 1 hr 4 min (42.8 miles)
Cliff’s Amusement Park – 1 hr 4 min (45.1 miles)
Petroglyph National Monument – 1 hr 14 min (44.9 miles)
Payment Options that Offer Flexibility:
Option 1: $799.00 One Time Payment
Option 2: $29 down, $29/mo for 48 ($1,421 at 0%)
Document Preparation Fee: $149
Give yourself the Nunn Land Sales Advantage
The industry standard for a non-refundable Document Preparation Fees range from $399.00 and greater, but we’re not like other land investors! We keep our Document Preparation Fees to a minimum! Shopping with us gives you instant savings! Most real estate transactions depend on a credit score from the buyer, but again, we’re not like other land investors! We believe a credit score is not a reflection of a person, but just what a person has been through.
How Does it Work?
Purchasing real estate should not be complicated! Here are the two methods to purchase this property:
• To purchase a property for cash, you will receive an instant receipt once we receive the payment in full and the document prep fee. From there, we request the closing documents.
• You will receive a contract to electronically sign. Usually in a few hours, but always less than 24 hours.
• Once you approve the documents, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
• Everyone is approved. There are no credit checks or no background checks.
• Most of our customers use this option. To purchase a property, you complete the down payment and document prep fee.
• You will receive an instant receipt. From there, we request the closing documents.
• Next, you will receive a contract to electronically sign. You will also receive a payment portal where you can log in, make monthly payments, check your balance, and schedule/make one-time payments if you desire.
• Once we receive the payment in full, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
State: New Mexico
Zip Code: 87031
Legal: SUBD: RIO DEL ORO LOT: 5 BLOCK: 51 UNIT: 2
Zoning: Planned Development (PD)
Annual Taxes: $9.04
Deed Conveyance: SW
Most pictures are of nearby properties or Google Street view. We are based in NC and have not been to the property.
- Lot Size : 0.25 Acre