Agricultural 1.25-Acre Lot in Chambers, Apache, Arizona for only $199
1.25 Acre - Chambers, Arizona 86502
Agricultural 1.25-Acre Lot in Chambers, Apache, Arizona for only $199 Down!
This 1.25-Acre lot in Chambers, Apache, Arizona land has a relaxed lifestyle and great weather. It is ideal for off-grid living and experience the mild four-season climate. If you’re adventurous and would love to camp or RV, this property would pay itself off quickly! Houses, barns, garages, shed are allowed but building permits are required.
The White Mountains and Mogollon Rim Trail, Petrified Forest, Hidden Cove Golf Course, Puerco Pueblo, Jasper Forest, and Crystal Forest offer the widest range of activities and sports and are easy driving distances away. It’s only 36 min away from Concho, 32 min away from Show Low, 52 min away from Snowflake, and within 100 miles to Winslow, Holbrook, and Chambers. The major cities nearby are 200 miles away, Phoenix, Tucson, and Albuquerque.
CALL or EMAIL us today for more info or BUY NOW before others snatch your dreams away!
Regional Attributes You Should Consider:
Puerco Pueblo – 6 min (3.2 miles)
Lacey Point – 7 min (3.5 miles)
Whipple Point – 7 min (3.8 miles)
Pintado Point – 12 min (5.4 miles)
Painted Desert Inn – 13 min (6.1 miles)
Tiponi Point – 16 min (7.4 miles)
Petrified Forest National Park – 22 min (10.8 miles)
Painted Desert – 1 hr 14 min (64.9 miles)
Payment Options that Offer Flexibility:
Option 1: $1,599.00 Discount Cash Price
Option 2: $199 down, $150/mo for 12 ($1999 at 9%)
Document Preparation Fee: $149
Give yourself the Nunn Land Sales Advantage
The industry standard for a non-refundable Document Preparation Fees range from $399.00 and greater, but we’re not like other land investors! We keep our Document Preparation Fees to a minimum! Shopping with us gives you instant savings! Most real estate transactions depend on a credit score from the buyer, but again, we’re not like other land investors! We believe a credit score is not a reflection of a person, but just what a person has been through.
How Does it Work?
Purchasing real estate should not be complicated! Here are the two methods to purchase this property:
• To purchase a property for cash, you will receive an instant receipt once we receive the payment in full and the document prep fee. From there, we request the closing documents.
• You will receive a contract to electronically sign. Usually in a few hours, but always less than 24 hours.
• Once you approve the documents, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
• Everyone is approved. There are no credit checks or no background checks.
• Most of our customers use this option. To purchase a property, you complete the down payment and document prep fee.
• You will receive an instant receipt. From there, we request the closing documents.
• Next, you will receive a contract to electronically sign. You will also receive a payment portal where you can log in, make monthly payments, check your balance, and schedule/make one-time payments if you desire.
• Once we receive the payment in full, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
Zip Code: 86502
Legal: SECTION: 34 TOWNSHIP: 19N RANGE: 24E N2 NW4 NW4 SE4 NE4
Zoning Summary: Buildable with permits, RVs allowed (not more than 15 years old )
Camping, Mobile Home and Tiny Home Allowed
Annual Taxes: $1.10 (2021)
Deed Conveyance: SW
Most pictures are of nearby properties or Google Streetview. We are based in NC and have not been to the property.
- Lot Size : 1.25 Acre
- Visits : 189 in 65 days