Price Drop $650 Savings - 0.25 Acre in Valencia, NM for only $29 Down/
0.25 Acre - Los Lunas, New Mexico 87031
Price Drop $650 Savings – 0.25 Acre in Valencia, NM for only $29 Down/Month!
Check out this secluded quarter-acre lot in Los Lunas, Valencia, NM. An ideal place to slow down, enjoy life, and rejuvenate your mental and physical health. It can be your retirement place and relaxing escape with an atmosphere without being too far from the convenience of the city.
As time passes by, land value around Los Lunas will likely skyrocket. There are good schools, shopping centers, churches, gas stations, grocery stores, and parks near the property.
Contact us today for more info or click the blue buy-now button to own this property!
Regional Attributes You Should Consider:
Las Marravillas Nature Trail – 22 min (12.2 miles)
Tome Hill Park – 24 min (14.5 miles)
Welcome Park – 36 min (22.1 miles)
Rosedale Park – 38 min (22.3 miles)
Eagle Park – 39 min (22.8 miles)
Whitfield Wildlife Conservation Area – 31 min (20.1 miles)
Los Lunas Museum of Heritage & Arts – 35 min (20.8 miles)
Harvey House Museum – 35 min (21.3 miles)
El Cerro de Los Lunas Preserve – 50 min (28.8 miles)
Turquoise Museum – 56 min (40.0 miles)
Payment Options that Offer Flexibility:
Option 1: $549 Cash discount
Option 2: $29 down, $29/mo for 34 ($1,015 at 0%)
No Document Preparation Fee
Give yourself the Nunn Land Sales Advantage
The industry standard for a non-refundable Document Preparation Fees range from $399.00 and greater, but we’re not like other land investors! We keep our Document Preparation Fees to a minimum! Shopping with us gives you instant savings! Most real estate transactions depend on a credit score from the buyer, but again, we’re not like other land investors! We believe a credit score is not a reflection of a person, but just what a person has been through.
How Does it Work?
Purchasing real estate should not be complicated! Here are the two methods to purchase this property:
• To purchase a property for cash, you will receive an instant receipt once we receive the payment in full and the document prep fee. From there, we request the closing documents.
• You will receive a contract to electronically sign. Usually in a few hours, but always less than 24 hours.
• Once you approve the documents, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
• Everyone is approved. There are no credit checks or no background checks.
• Most of our customers use this option. To purchase a property, you complete the down payment and document prep fee.
• You will receive an instant receipt. From there, we request the closing documents.
• Next, you will receive a contract to electronically sign. You will also receive a payment portal where you can log in, make monthly payments, check your balance, and schedule/make one-time payments if you desire.
• Once we receive the payment in full, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
State: New Mexico
Zip Code: 87031
Coordinates 34.7475, -106.5595
Legal: SUBD: RIO DEL ORO LOT: 9 BLOCK: 22 UNIT: 15 .25 AC(+/-)
Zoning: Planned Development (PD)
Annual Taxes: $5
Deed Conveyance: SW
Most pictures are of nearby properties or Google Street view. We are based in NC and have not been to the property.